This weeks blog is about my best photography related purchase under $100. At first, I had a hard time trying to decide what that purchase was! I have many favorite items but yesterday while out photographing the falls at Ohiopyle, Pa, it hit me! This product was a must have yesterday in the crisp 42 degree mountain weather.
This product also came in handy tonight when I was attempting to be creative with the Christmas lights on my outdoor tree, in 42 degree night time weather! Are you wondering yet what this product is!??
My best photography product under $100 is my Promaster Knit Photo Gloves! These gloves are amazing! I bought them last winter at YM Camera, the best photography shop in Boardman, Ohio.
What makes these gloves amazing, you ask? Let me tell you!
- They are made for photographers!
- The tips of the index finger and thumb fold back and stay in place with magnets so that you can easily interact with your camera while keeping your hands and fingers warm.
- The index finger also is touch screen compatible when the flap is not folded back.
- The gloves are also non-slip so you don’t have to worry about your camera sliding off your gloves!
- They are warm without being bulky
Promaster has three different types of these gloves on their site and they range from $29.95-$44.95. I think these are a must have for every photographer who spends time outside during the cold months!
This post is a part of a photography blog circle featuring photographers specializing in a variety of niches. To see what the next photographer is sharing for our weekly theme, “Makes You Smile,” check out Jessica Wasik with Bark & Gold Photography, celebrating the joy and love between Pittsburgh pets and their people. Continue to click the link at the end of each post in the blog circle until you eventually find your way back here.
2 thoughts on “My Best Buy under $100”
I love mine and almost named them my Best Buy under $100 too! (Sometimes it’s eerie how much we think alike.) I can’t wait to bust mine out for snow photos.
I love these gloves and can’t wait to use them this year ❄️