Happy New Year! My name is Gretchen and I’m so glad you are here! As owner and photographer of GCiccone Photography, I invite you to join me on my journey through 2021. I have many goals and ideas for GCiccone Photography this year.
For more info about me, check out the Meet Gretchen page.
I started GCiccone Photography in March of 2020 with the goal of capturing special moments from small, intimate weddings. And I did just that! I also had a few other events such as a surprise 30th birthday party, a holy communion, family photos, and holiday photos.
I’m so excited about my portfolio of photography services for 2021. The three main categories will include:
- Small, intimate weddings: Capturing all the moments of a very special day
- Read more about why I love small, intimate weddings on my Q&A post.
- Forever Young sessions: Photographing portraits of vintage couples and loved ones on a vintage couch!
- In one of my previous post, Photos Everyone Needs, I talk about my passion for capturing portraits of our parents, grandparents and older loved ones.
- Milestones and Anniversaries: Documenting life’s milestones and anniversaries
- New idea for 2021!!! This category includes things such as surprise birthday parties, new family members, family photos, holy communions, milestone wedding anniversaries, and more!
- These ideas all started from photographing weddings! Think of all the additional milestones that happen after weddings – anniversaries, potential new family members, birthdays to name a few. I think these special moments need captured and documented. How amazing is it to have a beautiful portrait to view and pass down?!
Ready to book your session? I have openings and I’m excited to capture your special moments!
Book now to reserve your date and plan your session
This post is a part of a photography blog circle featuring photographers specializing in a variety of niches. To see what the next photographer is sharing for our weekly theme, “Introduce Yourself,” check out Amy Tedrow with Believe, Create, Inspire and Amy Tedrow Photography, providing photography and branding solutions for your lifestyle, business or non-profit organizational needs. Continue to click the link at the end of each post in the blog circle until you eventually find your way back here.
2 thoughts on “Hi There!”
You have done amazing things, especially while launching in the midst of a pandemic!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I am so excited about all of the things you will accomplish in 2021! It’s going to be a great year!
LikeLiked by 1 person